If you are a bride planning your own wedding, you've probably already realized how much time and organizing it requires. Here a few tips that may help you along the way!
1. First tip, hire a good Wedding Planner to help. It's not as easy as it looks. However, it can be done!
2. Next, have a vision. What type of wedding do you want to have? A traditional wedding, or a non traditional wedding, a destination wedding, or a backyard wedding?...Deciding the type of wedding you want will help you determine your budget.
3. Speaking of budgets, determine your budget from the very beginning. Carve out how much you want to spend for each service, the venue, the photographer, the catering, flowers and decor, etc,... Stick as close to your budget as possible to reduce financial stress.
3. Seek advise from married friends, especially those that are recently married. Find out what vendors they used and if they have recommendations or referrals.
4. Get your bridal party involved. They are there to help you, so don't feel bad about asking them to help. More than likely, they will be happy to.
5. Now this tip is very important. This is one special day and it goes by faster than you'll imagine! INVEST IN A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER. When it's all said and done, you want beautiful images for lasting memories of your special day. A good photographer, like myself, will take time to capture every detail so that you can relive your wedding day every time you look through your photos.
6. Finally, on your wedding day, make sure you have a Wedding Day Coordinator. You have probably done everything up until this point. So on your wedding day, let your coordinator take care of all the loose ends, so that you can enjoy the fruits of your labor and happily say 'I do.'
I hope these tips were helpful! See More great tips right here on our Blog page. Happy Planning, and Congrats!