- Dana M. Peck with photography by Stella Whitaker
Stella’s Stellar Tips for Your Maternity Shoot
Capture this special time in your life in a natural, fresh, comfortable and fun way!
Take note of Stella’s Six Tips to keep in mind for a successful shoot:
1) Practice a few poses in the mirror – this will help you feel more at ease in front of the camera
2) Get a good night’s sleep the night before – ample sleep offers important benefits for your health and beauty
3) Embrace your belly – wear button down shirts (wear a sport bra or bikini top if you are a little shy)
4) Wear solid colors (the two most popular are black & white) and coordinate colors with family members
5) Be flexible – bring extra clothing options, be open to indoor and outside shots, props, solo and group shots, and lastly
6) Have fun!
#photo #maternity #portraits #photographytips #maternityphotography